Saturday, July 14, 2012

Early Saturday Morning Breakfasts

I had a wonderful friend when I was a young girl. She lived about a mile south from my house and I would walk over there or she would come to my house practically everyday during our summer breaks from school.

I preferred going to her house because her uncle believed in serving good hearty breakfasts.  He would make things like bacon (turkey for me of course), muffins, pancakes, eggs, omlettes, waffles, biscuits, grits, oatmeal, etc.  I've never been a morning person, but I'd be up with the chickens to get to that kitchen.

Since then, I love having breakfast for dinner.  It's just something about eating delicious breakfast food that puts a smile on my face.  I'll be dreaming of a big country breakfast as I eat my Yoplait yogurt and fruit.

Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment