Saturday, June 30, 2012

Get Some Bacon in Your Life

I've only tried real bacon once or twice in my life. I've got to admit that I'm not a fan. It tastes like fat and grease. The only thing I found appealing was the crispy bits of flavor.  It might be because I grew up eating Sizzlean and turkey bacon, but I truly do prefer the taste of beef and turkey bacon over pork.

After I tried traditional bacon I was determined to get those crispy bits on my turkey bacon. 
I've found a fool-proof way of getting my bacon to crisp up in the microwave in just 5 simple steps.

  1. Take 1/2 of a paper towel and lay your bacon on top without any pieces overlapping
  2. Take about 3 sheets of paper towels and wrap around the bacon. Take care to make sure that the bacon is still flat and still not overlapping.
  3. Place in the microwave for 90 seconds
  4. Take out of the microwave and place 1/2 of a paper towel directly on top of the bacon
  5. Place back in the microwave for 90 more seconds
That's it; perfectly crisp bacon in 3 minutes.


Make a video of your own at Animoto.


Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment