Friday, June 15, 2012

I'm Freeeeee!!!!

I distinctly remember that thought running through my head when I graduated from high school about *incomprehensible mumble*years ago.  Right after that feeling, I got scared...majorly scared.  It became oh so real that I was going to be leaving the security of my parents' home when they gave me a nice set of luggage as a graduation gift.  They meant for me to depart and never return!!! Instead of spending my time lounging by our pool and being a beach bum, I went shopping for kitchenware that I could use in my dorm.  What can I say, food has always held a special place in my heart.

I took some of the money I got for graduating and bought myself a mini-fridge with a freezer.  It looked sort of like this one, but it was smaller.


It was a lifesaver.  I was able to buy vegetables (fresh and frozen), cold cuts and condiments. If you've ever been a hungry college student you know that a sandwich is appropriate for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Consider investing in a refrigerator like this one if they allow them at your dorm.  I'll show you some great items to keep in them in another post.

Smooches

No comments:

Post a Comment